Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise

Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise
42 destinations in 26 countries and 5 continents

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our new life at home

Its been a few days since we arrived home and its good to be home but its now time to go back on the ship I think. George asked me last night where I wanted to eat....I thought he was being so kind knowing I was having difficulty adjusting to cooking but he then said, "Kitchen or Dining Room". Ah so funny.
It has been nice to have Sorbent Toilet paper as opposed to the 1 ply onboard. To use my own washing machine is a bonus....that wont last.
To see my dog again is good although he was absolutely fine....and I didn't miss picking up dog poop every day.
All in all it has been a wonderful experience. We have been so lucky to have done this, in good health and fit enough to do all the things we did. The friends we have met are life long friends and that is just a bonus we didn't expect. Would we do it again....you bet we are. Hopefully we can do a couple of small cruises and then another World cruise in 2015....if all goes to plan.
We have enjoyed doing the blog.. it was not a chore at all. It will be nice to sit back and go through it one day soon. We hope you all enjoyed following and hopefully it gave you a laugh or two.
So its goodbye from me and goodbye from him.

1 comment:

John and Gail said...

Welcome to the real world..I'm just feeling 'at home' now and content to be here without yearning for more travel. Of course I do have an 8 day cruise with a friend to look forward to in April - hardly worth packing for is it. Keep in touch. Great blog both of you - will miss it.

Gail and John