Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise

Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise
42 destinations in 26 countries and 5 continents

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New York 2

I am doing this blog the day after (as we were totally exhausted last night) and we both have neck strain from looking up for most of the day. The buildings and billboards are like nothing we have ever seen before. We couldn't wipe the smile from our faces for most of the day, except at the end when we had leg cramps haha. Everything is there and more. The map we had from Princess actually did ok for us, we walked to Central Park which took us about 45 minutes. This is THE most amazing place, its like a tropical rainforest in the middle of this city. The horse and carriage ride was on my bucket list and it lived up to my dream. So there we were sitting in the middle of Central Park, thousands of people walking by and out of the blue George spotted John and Gail, who had disembarked at Southampton. The photo is the moment they turned round and saw him, its great isn't it. What are the odds of that happening.

1 comment:

Garry and Joanne said...

Di, when I saw the photo with John and Gail I did a double take and thought hang on they got off... then I just presumed I had everyone mixed up LOL....
Until I read your post LOL

joanne