Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise

Dawn Princess 2010 World Cruise
42 destinations in 26 countries and 5 continents

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Food Glorious Food

I thought I would make everyone green with envy at the delicious food we are being served. The desserts are to die for and the main courses are varied and yummy. The picture of the handsome young man with moi is Arkie, my personal gluten free waiter. He is a gem, in fact the ladies at my table all want to become gluten free just to get his attention. I have to limit myself to desserts just once or twice a week as I already feel my clothes are getting smaller, I m convincing myself the clothes have shrunk in the wash, but cant be as they haven't been washed yet lol.

2 comments:

Garry and Joanne said...

Dianne it is that damn sea air... it does terrible things to your clothes....
:-) Joanne

leeane said...

hahah nice post! i like the bit about arkie. may as well make the most of the food. you can always go on a health kick when you get back.